By Norma Atwood-
For your next writing adventure, I’ve drawn several dragons to inspire you. Click the image to print.
- Choose one of the dragons to write about. Develop their character. Choose a name. If you want to print a copy of your dragon, click the picture and print.
- Decide on the setting and time frame of the story: modern-day or medieval times.
- Choose additional characters for the story.
- Determine WHO is telling the story: the dragon, a dragon master (owner), or a dragon slayer (enemy).
- Develop the plot line. Your story should have a clear beginning, middle, and end.
- Determine the conflict and resolution of the story.
- WRITE your story!