By Michelle Lynn Senters-
Writers use “love” as a central theme in many stories because it is a common human experience. Think about ways in which you have seen or experienced love. What have you learned? What is important to you? What does your heart long for?
- Explore the photos below. How is love shown in each of the relationships?
- Choose a photograph that inspires you.
- Write in response to the photo in one of the following ways:
- ESSAY: Write an essay about the love depicted in the photo. What does it mean to you? What have you witnessed? What have you experienced? What do you hope for?
- SHORT STORY: Write a short fiction story about the kind of love depicted in the photo.
Write your first name and age in the comment section below and tell us what you will write about. If desired, share your essay or story.
Michelle Lynn Senters is the Founder and Director of KIDS ARE WRITERS. She spends her days working as a Reading Interventionist and spends her evenings writing books for children and adults. You can learn more about Michelle HERE and at www.michellelynnsenters.com.