Use your imagination to dream up the perfect vacation.
- Who are you vacationing with?
- Where are you going?
- How did you get there?
- What activities did you plan?
Insert a terrible problem. (Look at the photos below for ideas.)
- What problem got in the way of your perfect vacation?
- How did everyone react?
- How do you feel about it?
End your story with vacation redemption.
- How was the vacation saved?
Now, start writing your vacation story.
In the comment section below, share your first name, age, state, and country. Share your vacation disaster.
Michelle Lynn Senters is the Founder and Director of KIDS ARE WRITERS. She spends her days working as a teacher and spends her evenings writing books for children and adults. You can learn more about Michelle HERE and at www.michellelynnsenters.com.